Wednesday, January 24, 2018

WOYWW 451 -Craft supply advent season- Womens March 2018

WOYWW?
If you visit me with any regularity you know the last thing  I need is more of anything!
Attending the annual trade shows and design team work has kept me over the top in art supplies.
(just add imagination and creativity!)
And now I watch the demos in my PJ's on YouTube and make
Marco's happy with my order
(expected sometime in Feb, March, April)
I love it when the fads catch up to me.
Rose Gold. Yes!
The surprise drawer gift box is detailed 
The patterned paper on the box is made with stamps.

I'm planning on trying out the random embossing with that rose quart powder. Stay tuned on that one!
Black Mountain, NC Women's  March did not disappoint.
Led by our youngers!
Lots more photos on the
Facebook page.
It's a public group so anyone can see the photos.
(yes that is me in the cap, and yes I wear crocs)

Philly Phans
FLY EAGLES FLY!

Thanks for visiting.
Comments and Questions Welcomed

12 comments:

Helen said...

You and me both! I don't "need" more stuff either but have several orders pending! Loving trade show time even if it costs me Helen #1

Claire said...

Fun things on your desk... you've reminded me - not long to Valentine's Day, better get making cards!
Happy WOYWW!
no. 5

craftyani said...

My blog this week is about too much stock. Must be a thing with crafters. Anickoana#3

BJ said...

Rose Gold - nice - must try the random embossing myself. BJ#14

Artatag said...

Really like your surprise drawer gift box, what a nice idea! Will look at the link later!
Cheers
Gabriele 10

sandra de said...

Rose gold is just beautiful. Can't wait to see what you create. Glad the march went well.
sandra de @19

glitterandglue said...

Morning Robyn. Teehee - don't we all? There's just something exciting about going to these shows... temptation on a plate! I love that box - and those small papers look just like sky after a tremendous storm.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh Robyn, I think you've summed up most crafters beautifully! I can't wait for those new Alcohol ink mixatives to come out either lol. Love the look of those backgrounds that you are working on. Sarah #18

Julia Dunnit said...

I have a cupboard just like that gift box. It's really useful, tucked into a corner and maximising the space. I'm always behind with trends, but the Rose gold has caught my eye because I've always liked it. The rest - well, I wait for the likes of you to tell me!!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Robyn, loving that inky paper at the front! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX

Jan said...

What a fab woyww tfs xx Jan 33

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Robyn, love the colours on the card. Have a great woyww, Angela x17x