Thursday, February 12, 2015

Not Just for V-Day

I'm doing a new feature at Quietfire Creations
the designer blog for Quietfire Design
of all the new digital cutting files in
The file I fell in love with this week was the 
On the mat.
The pinwheel pizza box was a close second.
 No glue required and the folds are self-explanatory .
Insert a wooden ruler or straight edge for the one tricky double fold in the front.
Those hearts are everywhere!
Honestly, you can make this box in a half hour, not including the half hour I spent looking for the heart brads for the pinwheel.
( I didn't find them)
On the mat.

Following recipes exactly is not my strong point, and part of  my objective in these posts is to show you how quick and easy it is to use the files just as they come off the mat.
Sometimes inspiration wins.

That doily just jumped onto the card!
The corner hearts were sized down to fit.
On the mat.

Last and not at all least
The be my valentine heart border card.
Change the sentiment and this card could spread a little love around any day of the year.
On the mat.
The sentiment is print and cut.
It looks like Suzanne hand lettered it right on your card!

What will you do with these files?
Create without limits and post on the Quietfire Design FB page, or leave me a link in the comments.

Comments and questions always welcomed!

No comments: