Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WOYWW July 23-Mail-This and That- A Prayer Request-Breaking! Rainbows!!!!!

Lots of this and that going on..
Painting postcards for therapy.
A step card going to DF in Portugal.
A RAK envie(i'm copying the lettering and illustration).
Lovely photo card from my Spiritual Friend.
Random ATC.

******Breaking*****
Suzanne sent this Over the Rainbow file as I was writing this post!
Stil messing about. You'll see a lot more of this!
You can print or cut or both!!
.99cents US people!


How fun is this?
A cut file that folds into a washi tape organizer  and  craft room labels for everything!!!!!
The white labels are Print and Cut, and the mats are simple cut files.
Come on, you can do it. I'll help!
If you are machineless or digital cutting impaired, you can print out these files with your printer and cut with scissors or dies.

Write or read me a poem.
Journal it.
Post it on my blog
Poetry Journal Monthly
Leave a comment, win a prize
(chances of winning are good!)

Prayer Request
Sunday I will be taking my daughter to the airport for the first leg of a 10 day trip to Israel.
I know God(fess) will keep her safe, so pray for me to keep knowing that.
It's probably just as dangerous to go to Atlanta!

Thanks for visiting, and welcoming me to your place.
I try to visit from both ends of Mr. Linky and names that are new to me.
I try to visit anyone who visits me, if you leave a number or link to you blog.
If you ask a question be sure to leave some contact info, or check back for an on blog reply.

Comments and Questions welcomed!


22 comments:

Nikki said...

How Fancy are your labels and they match your washi/tape box that is sweet. The script on them is just so pretty your space is going to look so fancy can't wait to see it all put together
Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki #2

Helen said...

Great labels!! Hope your daughter has a safe trip. Happy WOYWW Helen 6

Bridget Larsen said...

Lovely labels for a lovely project. Praying for you and your daughter, i would be worried too, a parent never stops worrying about their children.
Bridget #3

jill said...

Very posh labels. Happy woyww Jill #16

Unknown said...

I love those labels and the rainbow. I will keep your daughters in my prayers. #7

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Robyn never ever expend time and energy on craft room items when am wa-aay behind in card making so mine are all very basic!! :D happy WOYWW :D Shaz in Oz.x #8

Belinda Basson said...

Will be thinking of you and your daughter. I have friends who have just come home from there. Love the print and cut files, they look fab. Might give them a go. #21

Julia Dunnit said...

I do Robyn, hold your daughter in my thoughts while she's adventuring...you can't help but worry, there aren't many of us who wouldn't!
Loving the rainbow, loving the labels......don't mind if I do, thank you!

glitterandglue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glitterandglue said...

I have the feeling the internet just lost my comment to you, Robyn. I'll try again - in the certain knowledge that you can probably delete one if two comments come up!!!
There are some beautiful things on your desk this morning - love the rainbow - and postcards for therapy...? I can fully understand your concern over your daughter's trip to Israel - it is a hard place to be at the moment. I pray that you will know Father God's peace in your deepest being as she travels and is away from home. May He keep her safe, and bring her home having enjoyed a trip of a lifetime.
Take care, Robyn. God bless you.
Margaret #10

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Robyn happy WOYWW, great busy desk this week, love the labels. Safe thoughts for your daughter, cheers RobynO#22

tocovya said...

What a great desk and I love those labels

Christine said...

What a brilliant, bright, busy desk you have today - cheered me up no end! Thanks for sharing.
Bishopsmate #50

Jan s said...

Love the labels, something I need to do and such lovely bright colours on your desk too

Happy WOYWW. Jan S

Elizabeth said...

Will be thinking of your daughter while she is in Israel ... I wish her a safe journey and a safe return home. Lots of bright pieces on your desk - lovely colours - and your labels are just the best :) Wishing you a good week. Elizabeth x #63

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely bright desk this week. Love the stepper card and the tags look amazing.
Happy crafting and have a great week, Angela x #44

Annie Claxton said...

Wow! it looks like a rainbow landed on your desk - gorgeous! Happy WOYWW :o) Annie C #54

Unknown said...

Fabulous labels! I have a Cricut but it's not hooked up to my computer. I will pray for your daughter's safely. God will be holding her in His hands. Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #57

Sharon Madson said...

Those are awesome labels. Said a prayer! TFS #39

dottielottie said...

Beautiful sunflower image on your step card, love the flower with raindrops on too, and those labels are fab. Hugs lottie #75

505whimsygirl said...

Wow! Lots of beautiful eye candy here. Love the sunflower card and the labels. Did you do the lettering? It's just beautiful.

Will pray that your daughter stays safe.

Happy belated WOYWW
Peace, Kay (65)

Ohhh Snap said...

Print and cut is something I aspire to do, but I don't think any of the technology I have will do that atm, except my Imagine which only works off cartridges. Keeping my fingers crossed for your daughter's safe return. Love your crafty desk : ).#64