Monday, July 21, 2014

Photo Bomb- Don't Explain It To Me!


This new cut  file in Suzanne's Silhouette Store had me baffled at first.
Then I thought, just have fun!
 I looked at what I had laying around and came up with this ATC.
There are giggles to be had moving the eyes about!
The tail of the 'b' carries over to the back, adding interest!

The file straight from the store is on the top.
I scaled it down just a tad to fit on the ATC; that's the lettering on the bottom.
If you look carefully at the grid you can see the slight difference in size.
Suzanne's delicate lettering cuts beautifully with Neenah Classic Cress 80 lb, and pretty well with the Michaels Recollections.
Slow the speed down to 2 , use a low tack mat with the paper stuck down very well, and use the smallest cutting depth you can to get a clean cut.
Test cut is your best friend!

What would you do with this file?

Leave me a comment with a link  and/or post on the Quiefire Design FB page!

3 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Now that is a fun ATC! So smart to add the google eyes! How cute!

Quietfire said...

Hahaha! Perfect and unexpected! We like that!

Holly said...

Okay Robyn- now you've done it! I am "borrowing: this idea- my ATC group will love it! You smartie :)