Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WOYWW February 18/Beta Testing-Somebody has to do it!

If you have a digital cutter and can resist this bunny easel card, we will probably not be BFF's!

All kidding aside, if you don't have a cutter- and no one is paying me to say this- once you get one- and make sure you can connect it to your computer and use SVG files, then all you do is DL this file, coming soon to the Silhouette Store for 99 cents for heavens sake, then push the button and you have a card, and a bunch of bunnies and a garden full of carrots.
 Exaggerating only a little!
The Some Bunny loves you (off to the right) is available now. Gives you something to do with that pink flock you have lying around!
Behind are some of the valentines I received, to the left  is my goodie basket from Scrapbook Adhesives for an upcoming blog hop with Quietfire Design, and lots of other cards and bookmarks you will hear and see more about if you visit me on another day!

Joyfully, what is NOT on my desk are the rolodex cards for the Byhand exchange. They are done  and ready to be swapped out! Look for them in March-no spoilers here!
Also NOT is the Cyberscribes Sweet heart exchange and you can scroll down to see them.
Thanks to all who came by for the Queen of Hearts Hop- also below.

Thanks for visiting, I do hope you will show me what's on your desk!
Comments and questions always welcomed!

24 comments:

Krisha said...

I think I'll just stay with the regular, old style cutters and dies.
Your bunny cards did turn out cute
Krisha #9

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Like the bunnies, but I don't have a cutter, so that promotion won't do me any good. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Unknown said...

I've been wanting a digital cutter for awhile. I love the bunny cards. #1

Sue from Oregon said...

I absolutely can not live without my Silhouette!!! Looks like you are getting an early start on Bunny season!!! Happy WOYW?W-Sue K 16

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

No cutter either....I spend way to much time on this computer. I have enough trouble with keeping digital images organized and available.
I love your bunnies and those tiny little carrots. That holiday will be here before the snow quits. Happy WOYWW #10

Unknown said...

Those bunny cards are adorable for sure. What fun. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #13

Nikki said...

Lucky girl one day I'd love to have one enjoy making bunny cards I hear they multiply quickly lol
Hugs Nikki #5
I have some candy too

trisha too said...

VERY cute cards, Robyn!

:)trisha
#21ish this week with
a quilty and journal

Unknown said...

Oh wow I cant even begin to think about bunny's.. lol I love the bunny's, maybe someday I will get a cutter. Thanks for the peek. #22

Jackie said...

........ Some valentines cards I recieved !!!!! Lucky you, more than one!
Cute bunnies!
Jackie 15

sandra de said...

Gorgeous bunny cards and what a clever idea and interesting desk.
Sandra @25

Helen said...

Cute bunnies, but no digital cutter here either. Great desk. Helen 10

Eliza said...

I have just purchased the scan n cut but it doesn't connect to the computer and this is what I wanted the no need computer part. Cute bunnies and great cards. Thanks for sharing.

Have a great crafting week and Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 34

Unknown said...

Love the bunny cards ... has given me an idea for Easter! I don't have a silhouette, but I DO have a cricut :) Happy WOYWW.
Love Karen no.57 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

You make me smile - I'll wheedle my way to being your BFF without a cutter - unless you wanna come over, buy me one, and then spend wEEEEEKS teaching and re teaching me!! Colour me happy though - I've fund a Quietfire distributor here! Ah, be still my heart!

Robyn Oliver said...

Cute rabbit easels cards Robyn, I don't have a cutter but not to say I couldn't do something similar by hand....thanks for the inspiration. Cheers and have a super week RobynO#51

Bridget Larsen said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun with your cutter
Bridget #65

Nelle said...

A nice busy desk, looks like fun, but digital cutters and me, way too much for me to break. I even managed to clear all the data from my Cricut.
Nelle 70 xx

Ginny Maxam said...

Great File, thanks or sharing!! your desk looks very inviting! Have a great week!! Ginny #74

Virginia said...

Fab stuff, I don't have a cutter but loving what you can do! #69 Virginia

Super Stamp Girl said...

Hi Robyn, those bunny cards are adorable! I don't have a digital cutter myself, but I would think the options are endless with them - more so that just a plain stamp anyway! Thanks for sharing and Happy WOYWW!

Unknown said...

Love the bunnies, nice to find someone who loves digital cutting as much as me. Karen#101

Daniella said...

Wonderful desk!! And adorable bunny card!!
xxDaniella#7

Karin said...

Great bunnies.
Happy Wednesday,
Karin #59