Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cyberscribes Sweetheart Exchange 2014


I love my Cameo!
Push the button and voila! bookmarks and embellishments for all!
The scrap of paper left was even too small for me to save!
You can find these Bookmark-Quotemark files, by Suzanne Cannon of Quietfire Design in the Silhouette Store.



The digital cut files have matching Quietfire Design rubber stamps. this is the Friendship set  of 7 stamps. The rose flourished heart from the Valentine/Love set of 8 stamps, on the back.

The cut out heart was also stamped with the flourished heart to make a dimensional embellishment with some Judikins Diamond Glaze.

The xoxo background is a stamp from Calligraphic Love Bits set of 8




I only used  three stamp pads! VersaFine Crimson, Distress Linen and Festive Berries.
The top hearts are Glitter Ritzed and misc glitter and glitter pen added here and there.






The lettering was drawn with a mixture of Cameo sketch pens and hand work.
They are still in my possession so more embellishment could take place!








These bookmarks and envies are sent out all over the globe , in this case to 10 folks and I get 10 back! How fun is this! Very!

Comment and questions always welcomed!

3 comments:

trisha too said...

SO cute!

:)

Beach Girl 115 said...

Hi Robyn, it's funny to see my name and address peeking out on your envelope samples. I'm still waiting for your valentine - we've missed mail delivery for several days because of snow. Can't wait to receive yours!
Jo Ann

Robyn said...

Yes, mail has been delayed here too. These just went into the mail today, and Monday is a mail holiday I think, so look for it by mid-week.