Tuesday, July 30, 2013

WOYWW 217 and Birthday Card Club!

I was about to take a totally unstaged photo of my desk, and realized I couldn't show you anything on it, as it consisted of a mess of ink and applicators, unreleased stamp sets and work possibly for publication!

So here is my other desk!
I'm going to get a bumper sticker that says "My other desk is a loom!"

I love all of my tools, even the ones that don't fit on my desk!

What's it all about? WOYWW. Join the international fun- show us your desk and get to snoop around others!

I LOVE MY LSS!!!
Shout out to Maryella Wilson of A Stamp Artist Place, for being the stamp Mom to all of us, against all economic and personal odds!
Here are some birthday cards for the special women in our Birthday Card Club  featuring the new Quietfire Design Digital Files
 Cupcake cut file with Cuttlebug swiss dots and a Darice embossing folder

Happy Family Days inside Spellbinders Floral Ovals

 Digital Happy Birthday inside Digital Flourished Leaf Oval

Digital Cupcake inside Spellbinders Decorative Labels one.

The cards are in the mail, so I hope they get them before they read this!

(shameless ad)
Quietfire Design Digital files will be available in the Silhouette Online Shop,starting in September!

Comments and questions always welcomed!

12 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh you own a loom WOW I've done a bit of it and it's really relaxing to do and what you can create is so kewl and so much quicker then knitting lol hugs Nikki I'm posted Here

Unknown said...

I love your other desk. I would LOVE to see some of your weavings. is that the correct term? You have some really cool tools in your crafting area. Happy

Unknown said...

How awesome you have your own loom. That is just awesome. Though it is exciting to see, I can't say I would be disappointed at a sneak peak at the new stamps. The cards you showed are great as well. I'd love to see some of your loom creations. Have a great week. (((HUGS)))
Kimmie
http://happyhomeschoolroom.blogspot.com/2013/07/woyww-217.html

glitterandglue said...

Just LOVE your other desk! Hope you got plenty of time to go at it. Great cards too.
Have a lovely week.
Margaret #9

Twiglet said...

Wonderful loom - hope you show us a few woven items too! Love the rainbow header - feels like home! x Jo #11

Anne said...

A loom of your own how amazing. Love to see what you have woven. Happy WOYWW Anne x #24

Annmakes said...

I like the bumper sticker idea! And your space looks so warm and inviting. #114 Ann

Julie Lee said...

I love your blog and that loom looks absolutely fantastic! Gorgeous cards, btw. Thank you so much for visiting my blog earlier. I am a bit late getting round today, as I had to collect my daughter from the airport - so happy to have her home safe and sound! Julie Ann xx #12

Unknown said...

Hay a loom how cool is that, I have always that would be very relaxing to do and mixing colors would be so fun. Im a newbie and hope Im doing it right. Thanks so much for sharing. Roberta #122

voodoo vixen said...

How wonderful to own a loom and have enough space for one! Love the cards you have made for the birthday gals, is the happy birthday wording on the first one an embossing folder too? Annette #1 for the first time in 4 years!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, how amazing to have your own loom :)
Thanks so much for stopping by my page and have a great week!

Dawn #95

Quietfire said...

Oh, I missed these when I was on holidays! Wow, awesome!