Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WOYWW 214( who's counting?) and Week in Review. Love Much- the video!




No staging. Ha!. It is what it is. Why am I showing you my desk? WOYWW
At our monthly Fiber ARts Alliance meeting we did surface design with alcohol ink and paper fabric? fabric paper? It's on the left. Fun.
I've been turning everything into a rosette. Don't stand still or you will be liable!

Details on the card at Quietfire Creations. Have I mentioned I'm in love with my Cameo?
Right now some of our Digital Cut Files are Free!

Scroll down and see what I did with my cut files and hat for the 4th
If you are not tired of my comings and goings with Spellbinders click here.


and now, what  you've all been waiting for
LOVE MUCH, the Video


It's 30 minutes, so get a cuppa and some tissues and enjoy!

Comments and questions always welcomed!











5 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Cool desk, love the fabric!

glitterandglue said...

Like the fun you have had. Is it silk paper?
have a great week.
Margaret #66

Spyder said...

Love those bright sunflowers, fantastic! Have a great crafty week Happy WoYWw

((Lyn)) #11

Krisha said...

Love the bright rosette flowers, they look like sunflowers and I love sunflowers!!
Krisha #5

Lindsay Weirich said...

love the tie-dye papers! Happy WOYWW Lindsay #112