Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WOYWW 209- ATCs!!!!!


I am loving all the ATC's swapped with WOYWWers. Thanks so much all!
Info on what WOYWW is all about here

I'm still waiting to hear from Ike#121(Suzy). My envie with your ATC in it is on the desk! waiting for your mailing addy.

Cards, woven ribbon-I spoke with May Arts this week about reping for them. I have that in meditation mode for now. I want to spend my time in creative education that drives sales more than direct sales.
I'm open to input. Love the ribbon.

The garter is done. the ribbon is dyed and bridezilla approved. All I have to do is put in the elastic and send it off with one of the bridesmaids. You'll see it "on the hoof" after June 22.
The wedding is a musical! more on that too.

Cheers to my Wednesday family! thanks for visiting and hope you poke around to see what else I might be up to!

11 comments:

Helen said...

ooh, wedding photos on the way I love that! Great desk, hope you hear from Ike with the address for her atc. Helen 5

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely stuff, great array of ATCs, I must admit that non business mail is such a thrill! Good luck with the position at May Arts, that will be interesting.

Unknown said...

Never thought of making bridezilla a handmade garter. So cute! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #100

Belinda said...

Love the ATCs. Oh we will await more photos from the wedding.

Have a blessed day!
Belinda (#88)

ria gall said...

Hi Robyn
love the ATC's you have received they are all so lovely what a great week it was last week.
Your desk is looking very busy with lots for us to look at
Wishing you a very happy WOYWW and hope you have a great week
Ria #39

Krisha said...

Hi Robyn, great ATCs on your desk. Wasn't the party and swap grand??
Krisha #11

Anne said...

Hello what lovely ATC's you have received. Happy WOYWW Anne x #52

Nan G said...

That's what's so great about WOYWW ... You're the first I've come across that weaves ribbons! They're beautiful! Love the pretty ATCs you've gotten too. Thanks for the earlier visit. a late Happy WOYWW! Nan G #103

April said...

Great looking desk. So many cool things. Good luck with endever. April #137

Elizabeth said...

Hi Robyn, you've certainly received a lovely lot of ATCs. Like your woven ribbons - very pretty. Good luck with the May Arts venture. Hope you are having a great weekend. Elizabeth x #56

Spyder said...

They all look fabulous! (No I'm not early I'm just very late!!)
((lyn
happy last weeks woyww