Saturday, March 16, 2013

Uninspired

The theme for March Cyerscribes ATC exchange is Year of the Snake.
I'm fine with snakes, I even like snakes, just not inspired by them.

UIOLI-the snake stamp- it's an ouruborus-  a symbol of the eternal unity of all things, the cycle of birth and death.

The background is the  dotted harlequin from Quietfire Design- no chance of losing this one- in fact might use it up!

The snake and quote stamped in Versafine Olympia Green and thermal embossed clear.

I enjoyed making all 10 of these simple ATC's and hope others find the symbolism and words inspiring.

Now comes the fun of anticipating what I will get in exchange!

Comments and questions always welcome!





2 comments:

Quietfire said...

Oh, boy, that's a tough one. I love the snake stamp, but that's partially because of the chemistry background!

Lindsay Weirich said...

nice ATCs great idea for a swap!