Friday, March 15, 2013

Some of my best friends are...


......Canadian!
I am privileged and blessed to be a part of the Quiefire Design family, haling from beautiful BC.

Suzanne asked us to enter the Canadian Scrapbooker monthly Sketch Challenge, and I wondered what I would do as I almost never "scrapbook".

Suzanne was featured on their blog with her take on the sketch as a greeting card, and the light went on.
I could take it one step smaller and do the sketch as an ATC.

UIOLI- the Spellbinders Lattice Die.

I bought some framed art for the frames at my local thrift shop- they were BYGO free, and this one was 50cents!


I used the birds from the  discarded art as my photo I am a Robin), cut out the other elements ( digital cutter dreaming) and layered everything up as per the challenge sketch.
The stamp is from the Ten Tiny Tag Sentiments. Perfect for ATC's and tiny tags!
The background mat has an all over pattern of the medium flourish from Flourishes 1.

Comments and questions always welcomed.

No comments: