Thursday, January 24, 2013

Make New Friends and Keep the Old


This is an altered card.

 I got parts of it in a card exchange with Cyberscribes and some off of my newly cleaned drawing table, and the focal image is from the new Have I Told You Lately stamp set from Quietfire Design.

 I love it in Versafine Deep Lagoon.

So shout out to someone- you know who you are -for some of the card elements!

The card goes out to my new friend Linda (aka Miss Pink) in Lousada. Everyone should have a friend in Portugal!








I took the photo with my new Light tent and light set up.
Thank you Dick (soon to be 80 years young!)

Comments and questions welcomed as always.

4 comments:

Quietfire said...

Oh, wow, Robyn! Love the card! And great lighting on the photo!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am overwhelmed, can't wait til I get to return to Asheville! x

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am overwhelmed, can't wait til I get to return to Asheville! x

heartgarden said...

Gorgeous! Love the textures and rich color.