Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lucky 13


Here is my contribution to the Cyperscribes monthly ATC swap, theme-Lucky 13. 
This card was a stretch for me as I usually say I am allergic to black.

I made 10


I started with black lined paper and glued it to some manila folder.


The numbers are die cut from  an old Spellbinders set.


 The back has the info about the swap, my chop-a robin with a silver needle and golden thread, and the word 'wish' stenciled from a T!m Holtz die.

Want to swap? Leave me a question and/or comment for more info.
All questions and comments welcomed!



2 comments:

Meg said...

So is there a way to "follow" your blog? I am such a technical moron!

I'd love to swap. Haven't done one in a while and I must create this year or wither away.

Meg

Meg said...

OK, figured it out. I am now a follower! Be careful where you lead! LOL