Monday, December 17, 2012

Cyberscribes Holiday Exchange





The Cyberscribes Yahoo Groups annual exchanges
are an opp for plenty of letttering practice and inspiration in the mailbox!

I'm in love with my versal/uncial/celtic brush lettering learned in Val Webbs Drawn and Decorated class.

The Card is shamelessly copied from Quietfire Design Team sister Holly*** thanks Holly!****

I used the Inkadinadoo Stamp Gear to create the star with the Quietfire flourished tree stamp and Peace is from a set of textured words.

The Snowflake is Spellbinders Create a Flake 4

I stamped with Versafine Ink and blended with Distress.






The inside Dona Nobis Pacem is also on the outside of the envie.

This is stamped with my fav new ink- Delicata Golden Glitz- when in doubt- add gold!

I pray sending out a lot of letters asking for Peace might help bring peace into our hearts and our world.

Comments and questions welcomed!



1 comment:

Quietfire said...

Oh, boy, Robyn! These are gorgeous!