Monday, July 2, 2012

Yard Long Beans

Continuing in the veggie ATC series.

Having fun using the new Summer Distress Colors.

Wish I had a watermelon seed packet! The Picked Raspberry is more melon to me than berry!

Huge shout out to Elaine- proprietor of Black Mountain Farmers Market, where I get and grow my beans.

Know your Grocer! BMFM has the best and freshest of local carefully raised produce and Elaine (and Harry) treat their customers better than family. {you know what I mean}

Stop by when you are in Western NC and youc an see these Veggie ATC's on display and come home with the fixings for wonderful meals.



Comments and questions always welcome.

2 comments:

Backyard Nature said...

These cards are great! Not just your talent, but the idea, very unique!
Sandy

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Love this concept and your art.