Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Distress

In more ways than one....
Please Pray for and hold in the Light cousin Jeff with a troublesome tumor and Diane walking through the sudden death of her Dad.

Then there is the garden, lots of rain and now heatwave and soon to be 16+ folks coming and going in July.

I challenged myself to use just the new Summer Distress and the new clear stamps I got as a gift.
Both cards were made from the same puddle of ink on the craft sheet, sprayed, inked over and sprayed some more with both water and Perfect Pearls Mist.
I found these watercolor postcards when I was looking for something else,and enjoyed knowing when I was done, I didn't have to make an envelope!

 More living- less distress.

This is totally hammock weather!

Love you Diane and Jeff!

Comments and questions always welcomed.

To read what is on my heart please visit  Still Waters Refuge

2 comments:

Backyard Nature said...

I think the cards are gorgeous. The summer inks are by far my favorite of all the colors. Great job
Sandy

Belinda Basson said...

Oh so nice to see something made with the Summer collection. Mine is winging its way to me... Love what you have done here.