Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rangerinklink Challenge


Rankerinklink was a longtime Yahoo group run by a bunch of very dedicated ladies who tirelessly shared info, ran swaps and challenges and more based around the Ranger product line.
Ranger, in their wisdom decided to shut down the group and some group members opened a new group,
InkyRangers to keep the info flowing.
I enjoy learning from and participating with these groups . Lots of inspiration and creativity and open sharing.

The first challenge was to create gift cards for the list moms.

I was happy to participate and show my appreciation and, I won a prize!!!

I used distress inks and markers on tags and you can find the thermal embossed    Quote at Quietfire Design.

Comments and questions welcomed.


2 comments:

Quietfire said...

Awww! These are lovely!!

Deborah March said...

LOVE the backgrounds on the "friend" tags...just beautiful!