Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bet you can't stamp just one!

 When Suzanne sent me the New Rubber I told her I couldn't even look at it till Monday and I can't keep my hands off of it.
I'm still messing about and exploring my new Distress Markers too.
When t!m says they react with water, he means it!

Quick and easy-this ATC took less than 20 minutes.
do your thermal embossing first, then stamp over with wild abandon, just like dandelions.
Note the cute Weed love in the lower left hand corner.
Dandelions are a totem plant for me. Thanks Suzanne.







                                                  Lots of Birthdays in April. Gabriela asked me not to write in hers so she can pass it on!

The Bees come in two sizes so you can stamp up a swarm!!

Comments and questions welcomed!

1 comment:

ValB said...

I just love your Dandelion card!