Monday, January 9, 2012

If there was no change...

There would be no butterflies.
We'll transform the energy we save by resting the weekly Challenge to amaze you with Hops and special themed Challenges.
I'm all about butterflies this week and the new Quietfire Butterfly Rubber. I also used the Butterfly/Dragonfly
This post is a bit of a tease and it has homework.
Soon we will announce the Blog Flutter(lol) showcasing the new rubber.
To make my creations, you will need background papers.
Make a lot- their fun and additive one you get started.
Start with a big sheet, so you get the edges covered and you can cut out the parts you like.

This one I sprayed on glimmer mists and wiggled it around a bit.You can also put ink on your craft mat, spray with water and mist and move the paper around in it.
Play- experiment -make a mess- make a lot of papers!


this one on the right is painted with water colors








Let everything dry really well and then get our your stamps. Stamp the largest ones first and then move on to fill in the spaces with the smaller ones and flourishes. They can be bold


 or subtle


Below left, is one I stamped after I folded it- take note-
For my blog hop creations you will need 2 sheets 81/2 square and one sheet 18" square.
And a bunch of papers that you don't like for your first tries at the fold.
When ever I learn a new fold I use whatever I have around and fold once an hour the first day. Second day at least 3 times, then once a day, one a week and once a month till I  have it.
So be prepared- order your stamps, get your backgrounds ready and stay tuned for Blog Flutter dates!

Thanks for your comments and Create without Limits!

No comments: