Monday, December 26, 2011

And In the End....

...the Love you take is equal to the Love you make.
Lennon and McCartney
This weeks Created Byhand Challenge theme is "Out With the Old"/Flower dies.
I am tearing apart the studio and getting rid of everything that I can't remember when or why I got it.
The background is  tissue box card.
The die is Spellbinders Dahlia. ( check out Yogi's card on the challenge post- she used the same die)
the Quote words to live by,and flourished heart 
(use this one A LOT) thermal embossed.
Overstamped with ,Love is Patient Love is Kind ,background stamp that gets a lot of use.
Paprika Stickles around the edge- first time for that color I think-now i get to keep it.
What do you need to get rid of?
Leave a comment.

To read what is on my heart please visit Still Waters Refuge.

Thanks for reading, comments and posting your own entries.

1 comment:

Yogi said...

nice. Absolutely nothing similar in the way we used the same Dahlia die. BIG GRIN