Monday, August 15, 2011

What's the Point?

I often say:
I am allergic to black.
Draw 15 minutes everyday
People are dying to be heard.
What's the point?

Laziness(?) has me turning to zentangles for my 15 minute creativity drawing session when I think I am too tired to do anything and that has lead to thinking in black and white.
This weeks Created Byhand Challenge is, What's the Point/ Triangles. If you have listeed or watched any news in the past year, you may be wondering What's the point<>.
I cut a shaped card with the largest Spellbinders Pennant -position the die off the fold so it doesn't cut through- and stamped with the harlequin background. Went down a size for the quote- altered a bit to fit ,stamped black and thermal embossed clear.
I shaded ever so lightly with some silver ink and outlined with Distress Black Soot- use a light hand with the blending tool. 
Embellished adding some Liquid Pearls and Stardust pens .

This card is dedicated to all my friends who have graced me with their listening- even when they had a lot to say. I love you and thank you for your friendship.

Thanks for visiting, your comments and posting your own entries in the challenge.

3 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

Robyn, I love this piece and the thinking behind it! It's a great quote, too.

Yogi said...

beautiful. Love the black and white and nicely done with the pennant die and the harlequin stamp.

Sometimes I wonder - what's the point...

Quietfire said...

This is so awesome! I love it!