Monday, August 8, 2011

Rainbow and Wings

I'm in a rainbow, wings, birthday mood.
I love the feeling of awe and wonder looking at rainbows, birds and insects in flight and beautifully wrapped presents (hint hint).
This weeks Created Byhand Challenge is Rainbows/ Multi-colors, Wings.
I love this flourished birdhouse stamp- and I put a bird on it! I swore i would never buy another wood mounted stamp and if it's a Robin I can't resist;and shout out to my LSS, A Stamp Artist Place 
for continuing to tempt me and supply me with the best supplies at great prices and fun classes and stamping community.
 The bird and the Happy Birthday I thermal embossed to make them stand out.
The wings are the small dragonfly stamp. {after thought-the wings look like finger wave peace signs}
I used the ink blending tool to shade with Distress Antiqued linen.
Here and there some stardust pens.

Every rainbow is a reminder of the Covenant- Make an art Covenant with yourself- be creative everyday- and share it with us by posting your entry each week in the Challenge-we only give put ups-no put downs!
Thanks for your comment and for being colorful.

1 comment:

Yogi said...

very nice. cute little bird in that corner. I guess you changed from what you mentioned... Lots of nice colors.