Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thanks and The Winner is............

Thanks Y'all ! for all the kind words and comments. I replies to everyone that had a reply contact and send my deepest thanks through our hearts to all others.
Almost 150 comments is gratifying and humbling.
It's exciting to share the art and products that I love and to interweave all of the people that make it possible.

I look forward to seeing your creations using Quietfire and Spellbinders products.
Please come back here and visit often and enter weekly in the Created Byhand Tuesday Challenge
[Featured products:Thanks , Flourished Heart, Flourishes
Labels 8 , Impressabilities ]

We have our winner and she said,

Thanks Robyn! I can hardly believe I actually won! I will be checking the mailbox everyday!!
I am always amazed at how you ladies come up with these designs! I've come up with a few designs of my own. But nothing like yours.
Keep on showing us what we can do if we try!! And thanks to Suzanne for her beautiful calligraphy!
stamper, Pam

Now hop over to the Lovely Suzanne's blog to finish our Spring hop and see what inspiration she has in store for you today.

Thanks again and Blessings to all- Create Without Limits- and pass it on.

1 comment:

Mary O.K. said...

Robyn, thank you for your sweet response to my comment-- and for taking the time to read and respond to so many others. That is a courtesy few bloggers would consider and is sincerely appreciated. (Your kind little note also made me giggle-- always a gift!)

I'm also grateful for Suzanne's entire blog hop as I've now "met" several new artists with stunning ideas to share-- artists like you!
Thanks again and best wishes,
Mary