Monday, February 28, 2011

In Like a Lion

Spring fever- I have it. The weather here is 70 and sunny and everything is beginning to green.
the Created Byhand Tuesday Challenge is, In like a Lion/texture.
I love it when I have an idea AND it comes together with no major hassles.
The background was in my stash- I think done with wax paper crumple resist and some kind of pearl-ex spray.
The stamp was also from stash from a stamp club meeting at A Stamp Artist Place-painted with Twinkling H2O's, let dry, spritz and stamp. Thanks Debbie!
To add some texture I used a little fluffy stuff on the stems. that stuff lasts forever and i can't seem to find much use for it.
I thermal embossed the quote .
Record time I'm created and back out side for some hammock time!
Join me and please leave a comment.

4 comments:

Yogi said...

pretty. couldn't agree with that comment more.

Quietfire said...

Oh, this is very cool! Very cool!

Deborah March said...

Fabulous quote, LOVE that Robyn!

Julie Bagamary said...

This is beautiful Robyn.