Monday, December 13, 2010

Meditations


This weeks Created byhand Challenge- meditations and shades of blue. i did this background awhile ago. i taped the card to my scor-buddy and held an index card at 1/4" intervals and swiped with the foam blending tool using tea dye and broken china distress ink. then I scored on the lines and ran the blue ink over the score lines. heat embossed the quote- clear over a multi blue pad, I think, and heat embossed the flourished heart, and overstamped all the flourishes- I though the flourishes looked like breaths.
I meditate on peace and breath a lot.
Please post your own entry and leave a comment-share a meditation.

4 comments:

Yogi said...

this turned out beautifully. Love the shading and the cohesiveness of of it all.

Kris Dickinson said...

This is so lovely!~

Yvonne said...

Lovely card, Robyn!

Deborah March said...

Beautifully done Robyn. Your shading is wonderful!