Monday, October 25, 2010

Spooky Spiders


I am not a huge Halloween fan. so I picked Spooky spiders/monochromatic black, for this weeks Created Byhand Challenge theme.
I love this harlequin stamp. I'm thinking of doing my bathroom walls with it. After stamping I embossed with the cuttlebug folder and highlighted the embossing with metallic paste. Then before stamping weave, I rubbed out the embossing with a bone folder, then heat embossed
The little back dots are black stickles- when i bought it I thought, I'm never going to use that-never say never.
A bit spooky without being weenie.
Get in the spirit by posting your own entry and leave a comment.
Entries have been on the low side these past weeks- leave me some theme ideas in the comments and suggestions on ways to encourage you to post your own creative entries.

3 comments:

Yogi said...

very nice. It really needs a black spider - BIG GRIN
I'm not big on Halloween either, but I do love the embossing folders and stamps that come out. At lest I get to use them on envelopes.

Robyn said...

I was thinking the spookiest part of the movie is before you see the monster- spooky by anticipation- the spider is just off to the left.

Amy said...

very nice.