Sunday, October 3, 2010

Long Night Moon...Disgo:neh


Even at 59 I am still a creature of the moon. full and new find me wide awake, moon dancing and drawing. this weeks Created Byhand Challenge also has the theme of silver.
I stamped the quote and embossed in silver. this was glossy card stock so it was tricky to ink in the background. I used distress ink and some colorbox silver and kept trying to heat set everything and it kept rubbing off. I stamped the flourishes and inked them with my trusty stardust pens. Sprayed the whole thing with some pearl-ex mist- cloged up my misters- wrote to Ranger and they are going to replace them- they have the best customer service, and are currently looking for a new rep, so if you want to live at the Jersey shore- check out their blog.
I hope you will enter this challenge-
shameless Bribe-
All those who post their artwork at Quietfire Creations for this week's challenge will receive a free Quietfire Digital Collage Sheet.

3 comments:

Yogi said...

very nice. The flourishes look good ont hat background

Amy said...

oh I adore that tiny moon!

Deborah March said...

Don'tchajust LOVE those flourishes!?