Monday, May 3, 2010

Read All About It


I had fun with this card. May 3 is Freedom of the Press Day (shout out to brother Brett on his 55th birthday) hence the theme. I inked up the card with sage and wheat chalk ink, then altered (stamp positioner) the Quitefire, I write you letters stamp and embossed it with some cheap embossisng powder I got on sale years ago- it looks like distress. Collaged some inked up newsprint and then inked up the raised side of a cuttlebug print embossing folder, lay the card on it and brayered. I used the pilot parallel for the lettering, and added stardust glitter pen and white glaze pen.
Thank you thank you to all who share the written word and keep it free.

2 comments:

Yogi said...

very nice. Like the colors too

Deborah March said...

Real vintage look here Robyn...;)