Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Bookmarks


I looked at the calendar and discovered I had two important birthdays requiring very special cards and gifts-knowing both dear friends want only to be remembered.
I altered some cards, and was happy with the way these bookmarks turned out.
I wish you could share in the joy and wonder of these friendships as you do with these pictures.
Quitefire stamps-flourish, friends
I stamped and heat embossed the flourish with gold, and the message with clear. I sprayed the paper with pearl-ex, gum arabic and water, and inked up the edges with a metallic pen and some pigment ink. Punched and embossed the corners.
Happy Birthday Sally and Chris

1 comment:

badfaerie said...

hmmm.... Now I'm wondering what it takes to become a dear friend in need of something special. I've got a month until my birthday... (I'm kidding)

Just gorgeous Robyn, as always.