Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gratitude

This weeks Tuesday Byhand Challenge is "gratitude with pocket".
I woke to a grey and steely sky knowing it was snowing somewhere( soon here) and filled with gratitude for my warm house. I pray a lot for people and animals out in the cold. I'm grateful for shelters, inner and outer.
I haven't seen my bear since before thanksgiving and hope he is safe and warm in his den as this bear is in his pocket.
The background is versa magic chalk ink
I used a Pilot Parallel Pen available through, Quitefire, to write gratitude with watercolors.
Stamps I have collected along the way.
Click on the pix to get a larger image.
please leave a comment

4 comments:

Yogi said...

Very nice and I like the explanation.

PS the pen is a Pilot Parallel Pen available through Quietfire, but not made by Quietfire.

Robyn said...

correction noted and changed and thanks for the kind words

Deborah March said...

So soft and gentle...pretty card!

Christine said...

Beautiful card.